Sunday, May 6, 2012

Another Way to Earn Extra Money



Sometimes just saving money via coupon clipping and scrutinizing your spending habits isn't enough to meet your family's or personal goals, especially in this economy.  I get it.  Here are a few ways you might consider adding to your bottom line, even in just little ways. 
  • Sign up to take surveys, the one that I have done (mysurvey) has you fill out reasonably short survey that add up in points to get cash back.  Don't expect a windfall of money, but they do pay out. 
  • Sell things on ebay or Craigslist.  I sort of equate this to a computer powered garage sale.  Things that are a little nicer and maybe more rare do better in this sort of venue.  I just sold a pair of barely worn name brand shoes that I found at a garage sale for much more than I paid.  You just have to have your eye out when you are garage sale shopping. 
  • Swagbucks, I talked about this a few weeks ago, you can read the full post here.  Basically, you just use Swagbucks as your search engine to gain points that you use to acquire gift cards.  Easy, painless and I paid for several Christmas presents this way last year (Amazon gift cards). 
  • Have a garage sale.  'Living Simply' is all the rage right now, so clean out those closets, toy boxes and attics and be part of the 'in' crowd. 
These are just a few ideas, does anyone else have any ideas they have tried? 

No comments:

Post a Comment