Sunday, August 26, 2012

Swim Diapers


Our family loves to swim.  Having little ones in diapers can make swimming at a pool more complicated because you always need a swim diaper.  Swim diapers are expensive and I hate spending money on expensive things.

You could buy a reusable swim diaper, but I never think to do it and I think that I would lose it.  (I lose lots of things.)  I discovered last summer that you can re-use the swim diapers that you buy in stores.  As long as junior hasn't gone #2 in the diaper, just throw it in the washing machine with your towels (or whatever) from the pool.  I don't recommend drying them, though, but if you forget to take them out, it's not the end of the world.

We have gotten by with two swim diapers for the entire summer and we swim several times a week!

No comments:

Post a Comment