Sunday, August 25, 2013

Frugal Tip: Organizing Your Coupons You Plan to Use at the Store



This is a quick tip on organizing your coupons when you head to the store.  I save all of those junk mail envelopes that come with credit card solicitations, bills you pay online, etc.  As I am figuring out what I am going to buy from the store, I write my list on the blank side of the envelope.  If there is a corresponding coupon, I put it in the envelope.

I always still take my bigger envelope organizer with me in my purse, so that I can have them in case something is on clearance at the store that I have a coupon for.  You can then just add your coupon to the envelope so none of them get lost.  When you're done, just recycle it or use it to put your receipt in until you can deduct or file it at home. 

No comments:

Post a Comment