Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Life Happens

I don't know about any of you other busy people out there, but May has been CRAZY!  You may have noticed that there were no posts last week.  Kate and I alternate weeks and I completely spaced on my posts.  So, you have me again this week.

That being said, because of field trips, extra hours at work, double baseball games, illnesses and more I haven't been doing a lot of coupon shopping.  Want to know what I do with out fail, though?

I always use my mPerks.  Did you know that there are extra 'rewards' that you can choose from and earn over the course of the month?  I am probably really obtuse, but I just recently discovered that you can do this.

So, next time you are in your mPerks account, look around for the rewards and get started earning yours.  You choose your reward, mPerks keeps track of your purchases and then once you meet the 'goal', you get a coupon to 'clip' for future orders.

Here's the link to mPerks, in case you haven't signed up yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment