Sunday, March 27, 2011

You've GOT to SEE This, Great Shopping This Week at Kroger!

Whenever I have a shopping trip as good as this one, I always bring everything home, lay it out like this and make my husband guess how much I spent.  Can you guess?  Well, prepare yourself, this entire table of (mostly) healthy food was only $4.66!
You can do it, too.  I am going to provide you with the links to all of the coupons, with one exception.  The coupons for the Philadelphia Cooking Cremes (bottom left, to the left of the tuna fish) came from Kraft First taste, a program my sister talked about earlier this week.  Find it here.  You might still be able to sign up for those coupons, but they take a few weeks to be mailed.  Other than that, you have immediate access to the coupons for all of the other items on the table.
Here's how I did it: 

12 Boxes Ronzoni Pasta:  $.49 each ($5.88) after purchasing 10 items in the March to Savings Sale
Used 6 Ronzoni Pasta $1/2 printable here and here
Final Price:  FREE

4 Red Gold Canned Tomatoes:  $.49 each ($1.96) after purchasing 10 items in the March to Savings Sale
Used 2 Red Gold Tomatoes $.50/2 printable 
Final Price:  FREE

2 Starkist Tuna Pouches:  $1.00 each ($2.00)
Used 2 Starkist Pouch Products $.50/1 printable here or here
Final Price:  FREE

2 Driscoll's Strawberries:  $2.00 each ($4.00)
Used 2 Driscoll's Berries $.50/1 printable
Final Price:  $1.00 for 2

Nature Valley Granola Bars:  $2.29 each ($4.58)
Used 2 Nature Valley Granola Bar $.50/1 printable here, here or here
Final Price:  $1.58 for 2

2 Kraft Homestyle Macaroni:  $2.29 each ($4.58) after purchasing 10 items in the March to Savings Sale
Used 2 Kraft Homestyle Macaroni $.50/1 printable
Final Price:  $1.58 for 2

2 Philadelphia Cooking Cremes: $1.99 each ($3.98)  after purchasing 10 items in the March to Savings Sale
As I said, my FREE product and $1.50/1 coupons were from Kraft First Taste,
there are these options:  $1.50/1 in Smart Source insert in 3/6/11 Newspaper or Kroger has a $.75/1 eCoupon here
My Final Price:  $.50 for 2

Grand Total:  $4.66

As you can see, I had two sets of the ten participating items.  You are allowed three sets of ten in any one transaction.  If you can't make all ten items with corresponding coupons, I usually just look for the cheapest items that are available (that I will use).  Also, before you hate me because you think I am the one that takes all of the sale items, you CAN get rainchecks for any of these items.  I know it is really annoying, but they will have them in stock eventually.  I happened to get lucky when I went.  
Lastly, if you are new to this, you may not realize that when you print these coupons from coupons.com, smartsource.com, and redplum.com, you can go back into the site again and print another one.  If you are printing a single coupon from a direct link, after printing the first one slowly hit the back button on your browser to print another.  It usually takes about three times and then you will see the printer icon start again.  If that doesn't work, try going back to the same site to start over and try again.  Most sites will usually let you print each coupon twice.  Any questions, don't be afraid to leave a comment.

1 comment: