Sunday, June 24, 2012

Target: Fill 5 Rx and get %5 off Shopping



Target has a new promotion enticing customers to use their pharmacy.  The following is from the Target Pharmacy Rewards webpage:
  • Receive 5% off a day of Target shopping after filling five eligible prescriptions
  • Access online tools to track your progress and keep your information up to date
  • View your rewards transaction history and when your 5%-off certificates are issued
  • Pay for your prescriptions with a REDcard®, credit or debit card, cash or check
  • Add other people to your account to accrue rewards faster
I signed myself up and added the rest of my family as secondary members on my account.  Any prescriptions I fill there for any family member will count toward my five prescriptions.  Also note that it looks like you need to request separate Rewards Cards for each person on your account that will be scanned at the time of purchase in order to count toward your total. 

Thank God we don't regularly have to get prescriptions filled, but I signed up now to have cards mailed, so I will be prepared if we need them in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment